Hereby the National Antartic Scientific Center invites the Antarctida and the Southern Ocean researchers to participate in the ХІ International Antarctic Conference.
The conference will be held online on 10-12 May 2023 in Kyiv. It will be devoted to the 160th anniversary of the date of the birth of V. I. Vernadsky – the first president of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences and founder of the science about noosphere.
Scientific directions of the conference:
- Earth sciences (geological, geophysical, geodesical, geoecological surveys, and other related sciences).
- Life sciences (biological, medical-physiological, and other related sciences).
- Physical sciences (hydrometeorological, oceanographic, geospatial, and other related sciences).
- International cooperation: social-geographic and political and legal aspects of the study and development of Antarctica.
Working languages: Ukrainian and English.
To participate in the conference, please send the following documents by the 1st of February 2023 to email@example.com
- application of the participant;
- short thesis.
You can find the template of the application, requirements for the presentation of the thesis, and other important information on the website of the National Antarctic Scientific Center:
Please, join our conference and disseminate this information among your colleagues. We are happy to meet permanent and new participants!